If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident with family overseas, your family may be able to apply for a family visa option.

Visa options for family members include:

  • Partner category visa options
  • Child and adoption visa options
  • Relative visa options
  • Parent visa options

Contact AMEC for assistance with the visa application. Our registered migration agent can guide you through the process.

Leave a Reply

Why ask?