Welcome to Australian Migration & Education Consultancy!
(Monday - Friday)
Melbourne VIC 3000

Health Insurance

OSHC - Overseas Student Health Cover

OSHC provides medical and hospital insurance for student visa holders in Australia. It ensures international students in Australia for their healthcare, medical, or hospital care which they may need while studying in Australia. The students must have OSHC for the duration of their stay in Australia and attach documentary evidence to their application demonstrating their OSHC as per the government regulations. We offer streamlined assistance in obtaining overseas student health cover for the students.

OVHC -Overseas Visitor Health Cover

OVHC is health insurance for international visitors either visiting or working in Australia on a temporary visa. The Australian Government requires all overseas working visa holders to maintain adequate OVHC for the entire time they are in Australia until their visa expires. We assist in obtaining OVHC for visiting relatives and families, and individuals working on a temporary basis in Australia. Some of the visas that require OVHC are:

482 (temporary skill shortage)
485 (temporary graduate)
457 (temporary work – skilled)
403 (temporary work – international relations)
408 (temporary activity)
407 (training visa)


Other Services

Why Choose AMEC?

Personalised Service Wide Range Of Services Best Student Support

We know that you are unique and so are your requirements. At AMEC, we provide unique services tailored to your needs. We help you to find your right academic course, the university that best suits your career plan, and the easiest way to get an Australian Visa.

You will get the most informed guidance to file your application through our expert knowledge of application processes and requirements acquired over years of experience.

We offer a diverse range of services including education pathway consultation, Australian permanent residency (PR) pathway consultation, IELTS and PTE coaching, and visa advice. We also support you with essential services like health insurance, skills assessment, and Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).

After you have received your visa, we will assist you in your travel arrangements, and accommodation as well. We’ll keep in touch with you and continue to support you until you get settled in Australia. If you need any additional support, just walk into the AMEC office in Melbourne. You will be a part of the AMEC family!